skip to Main Content
- The website does not automatically collect any information apart from the information contained in cookies.
- Cookies are computer data, especially text files, which are stored in the Website User’s end device and are used to make use of the website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, time of storage on the end device and a unique number.
- The owner of the Website is the entity that places cookies and accesses them on the Website User’s end device.
- Cookies are use for the following purposes:
a) adjusting online content to the User’s preference and optimising online experience; these files allow recognition of the Website User’s device and appropriate display of the website which is customised to individual needs;
b) creating statistics which help understand the way Website Users use the websites, which in turn allows improvements of their structure and content;
- There are two base types of cookies used on the Website: “session cookies” and “persistent cookies”. Session cookies are temporary files, which are stores on the User’s end device until he leaves the website or turns off the software (online browser). Persistent cookies are stores on User’s end device for the time specified in file parameters or until the User deletes them.
- The Website uses the following types of cookies:
a) ‘essential cookies’ which enable the use of services available within the Website, i.e. authentication cookies used for services within the Website that require verification;
b) cookies used for security reasons, i.e. used to detect abuse of authentication within the Website;
c) ‘performance’ cookies which enable collecting information about the way the user uses the Website;
d) ‘functional’ cookies which enable ‘remembering’ settings selected by the User and personalisation of the User’s interface, i.e. selected language or region the User is from, the size of the font, Website display etc. ;
e) ‘advertising cookies’ which enable supplying ad content customised to the User’s interests.
- Software for browsing websites (a browser) usually allows storing cookies on Users’ end-devices by default. Website Users can change these settings anytime. These settings can be changed specifically in order to block automatic cookies support or to inform each time, cookies are stored on Website User’s end-device. Details of how to do so can be found in the help section or the browser documentation.
- The owner of the Website notes that limitations regarding cookies usage may affect some functions available on the Website.
- Cookies stored in the Website user’s end-device may also be used by Website owner’s partners or collaborating advertisers.